The next lady coming to the stage is what happens when Lisa Turtle has a 3 way with Billie Holiday and Grace Jones. From Austin, TX – Ladies and Gentleman, Nathalie Holmes!
Hey Gang! I’m Nathalie, and yes I just did my own intro from offstage.
Welcome to Pretty Funny Girl!
I’m kind of a weirdo. When I was five, I told my mom I wanted to live inside the TV. But ya know what? So far so good! For the last eight years, I’ve been making a living as an actress, comedian, and musician. It’s been pretty dope. I’ve shaken hands with President Obama, shared a dressing room with Gladys Knight (sans Pips), and had a life coaching session with Cookie Monster.
I swear by 3 basic principles:
The Universe is infinite, all powerful, and way way smarter than me.
Be grateful for what you have, but stay hungry for what you want.
Farts will always be funny.
Pretty Funny Girl is a blog + podcast following my misadventures as a showbiz darling. I created it to make you laugh, give you a behind the scenes look into the entertainment industry, and share a few of my ‘guiltless’ pleasures.
Some things you should know before we become besties:
- I live in a time machine. Almost everything I love is from a different era.
- My podcast features interviews with stars of cult classic films and TV shows. (Teen Witch anyone?!)
- Dick Van Dyke is my one true love. Except for my husband, Shaun, who I married because he reminds me of Dick Van Dyke.
- I have a boston terrier mix named Killerad – after a character in a Steve Guttenberg/Shelley Long movie.
- I’m a firm believer in being cost efficiently fabulous & wearing your personality on your sleeve.
- I want to make people laugh. Everyday. For the rest of my life.
You can expect weekly blog posts, videos, and podcast episodes from me. Subscribe to the Pretty Funny Girl Society and I’ll have them delivered to your email’s doorstep.
I really appreciate you stopping by! And please, snoop to your heart’s content.
Wanna reminisce about cult classic films & TV shows (with the actors who made them), click here.
Feel like watching some comedy videos, click here.
Or if you just want to check out a few of my most popular posts…